IBM - Operations Leader - KYC/AML - Regulatory Compliance (15-18 yrs)
Operations Leader - KYC / AML - Regulatory Compliance
About Business Unit :
- IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy.
- IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM :
What matters to you when you- re looking for your next career challenge?
- Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion?
- Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
- Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBM :
- IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action.
- IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Qualification & Skills :
- Minimum of 15 years in the third party BPO space and/or captive international banking compliance operations and in financial services preferably in AML/KYC compliance services.
- should've experience setting up new programs, handled large spans with L2, L3 manager experience
- Sound knowledge of BPO solutions, technologies, innovations
- Working knowledge or certifications in Agile, Six Sigma - desirable
- Well networked
- Global experience in the US/EU/Singapore/HK - desirable
- Resident of Bangalore, but traveled
- Exceptional communication skills with excellent English grammar both written and spoken
- High energy and motivated, ambitious, entrepreneurial spirit
- Should have active pursuits, passions outside of work
- Experience with working with US, EU clients
- CAMS certified - preferred