Manager Recruitment & Training at Abis Exports (I) Pvt Ltd
Views:2743 Applications:412 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
IB Group - Management Trainee (0-3 yrs)
Principal Accountability -
A. Bring the data-driven, analytical horsepower to important business decisions
- Conduct the primary/secondary research for the required analysis/module.
- Conduct the analysis to develop insights and recommendations
- Report organizational performance on key strategic, financial and operational metrics
- Present the findings to divisional heads and top management
B. Competitive intelligence and tracking to draw strategic imperatives for the business
- Monitor the progress of the company and its competition reevaluating and adjusting them as needed.
- Provide top management with a quarterly competition benchmarking analysis to facilitate their decisions.
C. Monitor & track progress of key initiatives
- Facilitate in defining, plan progress, track results delivery of 1-2 company initiatives.
- Partnering with all divisional & department heads. Identify & clarify business development needs/initiatives.
- Coordinate with HOD s for a monthly update on Divisional & Departmental initiatives; clarify anomalies & share finalized updates with the team.
- Facilitate periodic SCMs for Company & Corporate initiatives, with the status report on major deviations.
D. Efficient and data-driven execution of the Annual Planning and Budgeting process
- Conduct the annual planning and budgeting exercises for a business unit.
- Conduct the context analysis exercise for a division in consultation with BU heads.
- Perform the scenario analysis
- Conduct the performance analysis
- Facilitate in setting the financial and operating objectives for next year
E. Efficiency & Effectiveness in business processes
- Report/share quarterly output with business heads
- Conduct sensitivity analysis
- Identify and re-design key business processes to improve company performance
- Optimize resources to improve the financials