Director at HumanX
Views:463 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
HumanX - Lead - Business Development (6-10 yrs)
About us :
We're HumanX (www.humanx.io)
We are a Strategic Design and Tech consultancy that shapes digital products that are unmistakably human. We are design partners for ambitious clients like Amazon, Bangalore Airport, DriveX, CSBC, NPCI, Seclore, Dr.Reddy's, CNBC TV18 among other bluechip firms & startups in India and around the globe. Our work is defined with a singular intent of changing behavior that changes outcomes.
We're looking for a Business Development Lead in Bangalore to drive growth for our design practice. They will be responsible for generating new business opportunities by identifying and contacting potential clients through linkedin, email, and other channels and through their professional network. The ideal candidate must possess strong communication and customer orientation, and a proven track record of achieving sales targets in the IT consulting industry.
The must-haves for the role :
- High-energy, sales professional open to a fixed + commission compensation structure.
- Previous experience with B2B Sales / Services Sales / Consulting in a Digital Transformation / IT Consulting / Strategic Design Consulting firm.
Job Responsibilities :
- Undertake Account research and database creation to identify stakeholders and generate high-quality meetings in the Bangalore tech ecosystem.
- Source new sales opportunities by following up on inbound leads and making outbound cold calls and emails, while also understanding customer needs and requirements.
- Employ multi-channel prospecting and research methods, including emails, cold calls, LinkedIn, Twitter, and supporting industry events.
- Prepare compelling business pitches and propositions for CXO-level decision-makers.
- Direct qualified opportunities for further development and closure while conducting market research and stakeholder mapping.
- Gain insight into the key decision-makers within the customer organization, including executive sponsors, technical buyers, economic buyers, and influencers, in order to develop a stakeholder mapping and communication plan for short-listed solutions and competency building.
- Regularly update the CRM and create a healthy pipeline for growth.
Candidate Profile :
- 6-10 years of work experience in an Inside Sales / Business Development role with IT Consulting / Services
- Growth hacking mindset with sharp result orientation the compensation plan has a significant bonus component.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.