CEO at One World
Views:1083 Applications:346 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:268
Human Resources Partner - LPO Industry (10-14 yrs)
Job Title: HR Partner
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Position Type: Full-Time
Our client stands as a pioneering Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) startup. Their innovative approach and commitment to quality align perfectly with our mission to provide tailored HR solutions, supporting them in their growth and success.
As a Human Resources Partner, you will play a pivotal role in driving our people-centric mission. We are seeking a dynamic and strategic HR professional with a proven track record in HR management, particularly in the LPO (Legal Process Outsourcing) or legal services industry. The ideal candidate will translate business goals into HR initiatives, foster a culture of growth and inclusivity, and empower our talented team to thrive. If you are passionate about building bridges between people and progress, implementing innovative HR solutions, and making a real impact, this position offers an exciting opportunity for you to redefine the future of HR in our organization.
- Develop and implement HR strategies aligned with business objectives.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to forecast HR needs and plan for recruitment, talent development, and succession planning.
- Design and oversee performance management programs to ensure alignment with organizational goals.
- Provide guidance to managers on performance evaluations, feedback, and improvement plans.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Manage compensation and benefits programs, ensuring competitiveness and fairness.
- Conduct regular market analysis to maintain the organization's competitive position in terms of pay and benefits.
Employee Relations & Engagement:
- Foster a positive workplace culture through effective employee engagement initiatives.
- Address employee concerns, conflicts, and grievances in a timely and fair manner.
Learning & Development:
- Identify training needs and develop comprehensive learning and development programs.
- Encourage continuous learning and skill development among employees.
HR Operations and Compliance:
- Oversee HR operations, including payroll, attendance, and leave management.
- Ensure compliance with local and national employment laws and regulations.
Qualifications and Skills:
- MBA or equivalent in Human Resources or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of proven experience, including at least 3 years in the LPO industry, or legal services industry.
- Strong understanding of employment laws, regulations, and HR best practices.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with senior leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business objectives into actionable HR initiatives.
- Innovative mindset with a track record of implementing successful HR solutions.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to HR challenges.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build positive relationships with employees at all levels.