HR Recruiter at Hiring Partners
Views:8470 Applications:822 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Human Resource Transformation Role - Talent Management Projects - Consulting Firm (3-10 yrs)
Principal Duties :
The Incumbent will be part of the Human Resource Transformation and Talent Management offering with T&OP. The role holder will support the offering lead in developing the client base under the offering and solution projects in the areas of HRT &TM. Manage the delivery of HRT&TM engagements at client site and in day to day interactions. Manage project team under a global distributed delivery model, coach the project team, monitor and control the project budget, resource management and highlight risks to the Program Manager. Will need to deal with multiple stakeholders internally and externally.
Qualifications - Master's degree
Experience/Work Experience :
- Candidates should have - 3-6 years work experience post a Masters Degree of which at least 2+ years of experience in Human Resource Transformation and Talent Management related projects.
- Deep HR functional experience across HR value chain
- Core experience in Cloud implementations (SuccessFactors/ Workday/ Other HR tools)
- Knowledge and application of Process Design Methodology
- Conduct HR Policy Design and harmonization
- Organization Design, Process Design and Change Management
- Design and deployment of HR Service Delivery Model across diverse set of
- Knowledge of outsourcing business model of key HR processes
- Talent Management Processes including Talent Acquisition and Performance Management and Rewards.
- Sourcing Strategy, Recruitment Process Optimization
- Performance Measurement, Rewards Audit and Strategic Role Assessment
- Exposure to AI/ Automation application in HR will be an added advantage
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Techno-functional HR knowledge (hands on experience on SuccessFactors/ Workday/ Other HR tools)
- Analytical & data driven
- Project management skills including establishment of tracking and monitoring mechanisms
- Communication and presentation skills
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills
- Ability to work in teams, guide and support team members
- Work in any of the growth markets is a plus: America, Europe, APAC would be a plus
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications
- Experience in managing change related to ERP such as SAP/Oracle etc is a plus.
- Able to travel extensively
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.