Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:2887 Applications:546 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Human Resource Business Partner - Technology Solutions (8-15 yrs)
Human Resource Business Partner - Technology Solutions, US company)
The Human Resources Business Partner must help to build a people-first culture that delivers business results. He/she provides expert HR leadership to both management and employees. Responsible for delivery and execution of strategy, programs, and policies, as well as providing day-to-day HR support
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Serve as the HR Business Partner to assigned business leaders and their team driving operational success through corporate strategies.
- Provide end to end HR support, including organizational development, employee relations, labor relations, talent management, talent acquisition, performance management, development, coaching, employee engagement, and success planning activities.
- Direct and administer HR programs and processes efficiently and effectively.
- Partners with and advise assigned leaders and key stakeholders by applying HR solutions to solve business problems.
- Partner with leaders to identify their high potential talent and support them in ensuring these individuals are set-up for continued success
- Support managers in requisition workflow including accuracy/quality of position description and overall data accuracy.
- Partner with talent acquisition resources to fill open positions with high-quality candidates; support the hiring process via interviews, offer generation/approval, and escalation of hard-to-fill requisitions.
- Develop hiring manager capabilities in selection tools/processes to enable the best hiring decisions possible. Contribute to selection process for managerial and other key hiring decisions and support integration of new workers, facilitate induction programs.
- Approve written employee actions including performance improvement plans and progressive disciplines; Investigate grievances/complaints related to disciplinary actions, protect confidentiality and sensitivity of investigation details.
- Support site-level employee engagement initiatives; drive employee and manager accountability for plans to monitor and improve engagement.
- Responsible for all labor documentation processing in line with local labor requirements, involving outsourcing support.
- knowledge of HR policies and practices, labor requirements, labor law.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and initiatives exercising sound judgment and flexibility.
- Strong Interpersonal skills: ability to work cross functionally in a matrix organization.
- Contribute to a "people first" culture and inspire leaders to operate with an enterprise mindset.
- Enhance the HR brand with top quality work products and solutions that drive business results. Other duties as assigned.
- Post Graduate in HR Management with 8 years relevant experience
- Must be willing to work support the US EST business hours
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of benefit plans and related laws Knowledge of management practices