Talent Acquisition at Synerzie
Views:974 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Human Resource Business Partner - Internet/Online - Contractual (4-5 yrs)
HRBP - 1 Year Contract role
HR Business Partner
Summary Description :
- The individual will support support business to implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results. The candidate will possess the ability to complete high volumes of tasks with minimal guidance or supervision and deadline sensitivity.
- As such, the candidate must be skilled at anticipating problems, creating contingency plans, managing multiple priorities, problem solving and organizing logistics. Key to the position is the ability to keep the team organized, prioritized and on time while also serving as a "go to" for all areas and departments which dovetail with HR.
- This candidate will help foster a cooperative and communicative atmosphere.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for onboarding and partnering with the recruitment team in hiring associates based on business forecasts.
- Partner with business leaders and other support functions to maintain a highly motivated and engaged workforce
- Implement new policies, procedures and programs in support of Business
- Understand and implement Site specific HR systems and ensure sanctity of data maintained
- Understand the pulse of the shop floor and take necessary initiatives to drive a good culture
- Manage a team of Operations Admin whose responsibility would include managing time and attendance system, weekly associate performance review, maintaining HR related notice boards and associate leave management.
- Provide MIS support for Attrition analysis, includes- analyzing Exit interview, observe trends and highlight important aspects, prepare and publish dashboards
- Drive engagement initiatives
- Drive Site Level Performance Management System Career Path sessions/ initiatives for Managers
- Support the L&D team in conducting training needs assessment for employees across levels
- Working with Cross functional and geographical teams for project management specific to HR and implementation of the same.
- Working with 3rd party manpower providers in ensuring business continuity and legal compliance etc
Basic Qualifications :
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing, warehousing, FMCG company would be ideal
- Should be proficient in using MS Office, Excel and data related tools.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Knowledge of local language will be an advantage