Partner Sourcing- AGI at Live Connections Placements Private Limited
Views:714 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:145
Human Resource Business Partner - Insurance (7-12 yrs)
This role is a HR Business Partner to Global Actuaries and Advanced Analytics organization. The HR Business Partner is a part of the Global Functions HR team, providing HR leadership and guidance to client areas while influencing and delivering on HR objectives aligned to business priorities.
In this position, you will play a key role as we develop and implement HR strategies that align with the organization's business strategy and objectives and help to create a compelling employee value proposition and enhanced employee engagement. The successful candidate will be solution-oriented and adaptable with the ability to provide leadership and guidance to the assigned client areas. The HR Business Partner must be highly credible, approachable, and experienced at providing advice and counsel to executives, managers and employees. You will be expected to be a trusted advisor to executives and management, an employee advocate and have the experience and judgment to balance the needs of stakeholders.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
This role serves to coach, advise, partner, and provide HR leadership and guidance to client areas to both influence and deliver on HR objectives aligned to business priorities.
This role reports to the AVP, Head of HR, and support Advanced Analytics & Actuaries. Responsibilities will be to:
- Provide advice, coaching, and support to leaders to execute on talent management strategies, including talent acquisition, development, assessment, and succession, retention and engagement. Drive plans to attract, retain and develop talent, build a pipeline for leadership succession, ensure a talent pipeline exists to support future needs, and effectively deploy human capital as a distinct competitive advantage
- Understand business priorities within client groups and leverage that information in HR planning and prioritization efforts
- Become a trusted advisor to business leaders on organization and people matters. Provide proactive training and support on key HR initiatives.
- Provide business leaders with key HR metrics and corresponding analysis and recommendations, involves metric tracking.
- Engage collaboratively within client groups as an employee advocate to ensure that issues and obstacles are identified and addressed
- Partner with business leaders and others in HR on execution of diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Drive consistency and timely resolution of employee relations issues, engaging VP, HR Business Partner NA Claims and corporate employee relations as necessary
- Deliver key communications within the business and influence messages as they are developed
- Support Talent Acquisition efforts including development of job descriptions, oversight of the NA Claims CAP program and general TA support (i.e. interview coordination)
- HR Program Development and Management
- Partner with HR colleagues in the Centers of Excellence to implement programs aligned to HR strategies.