Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:2330 Applications:530 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:494
Human Resource Business Partner - FMCG/FMCD (2-5 yrs)
Act as a responsible business partner and ensure HR support towards meeting overall business goals of the branch. This role will have direct accountability of the Talent and Performance Management Agenda apart from managing the life cycle of the employee at branch
Required Skills :
Experience in Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Performance & Succession Management - Ability to engage with stakeholders independently and drive high impact initiatives
- Good analytical skills - Ability to draw insights and drive execution excellence
Key Responsibilities :
- Act as a responsible business partner and ensures HR support towards meeting overall business goals, partnering with Branch Head and Corporate HR for business reviews and strategy planning.
- Partner Branch heads bench-marking & best practice sharing & communication of business agenda
Talent Acquisition :
- To monitor & ensure overall performance of recruitment vertical- quality, costs and timelines
- Ensure a healthy mix of Build vs Buy in the branch while maintaining quality.
Develop & Engage :
- Talent Management: Succession pipeline against the critical roles of the branch. (Potential Assessment and Development Boards)
Engagement : Partner with business stakeholders to execute branch priorities post engagement survey
- Drive Talent retention and effective on-boarding for new joiners
- Responsible for capability & culture building for branch employees
- Partner stakeholders for execution of development plans for employees.
- Performance Management: Partner business stakeholders to drive a performance-oriented culture in the branch while strengthening the capability of line managers.
- Driving HR processes, policies & compliance in the branch. Ensuring conformance at branch through alignment with national processes.
- Monthly Payroll and Sales incentive payout
- Responsible for overall employee safety & security