Senior Consultant at First Call HR Resource
Views:1887 Applications:546 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Human Capital Consulting Role - HR Advisory (11-18 yrs)
- HR consulting, Organizational transformation, Organization design, Manpower planning
- Job opening for Human Capital Consulting-Core client facing role for one of the renowned consulting organisation.
- Good exp in Human capital consulting projects-Talent, people, organization and transformation projects exp
- Career consulting : Organisation Structuring; Role Clarification; Job Evaluation & Band/Grade Structuring; Competency Framework & Career Architecture Design; Talent Assessment and Development; Performance Management System Design, HR Function transformation; Employee Value Proposition and Experience / Engagement, Culture, etc.
- M&A consulting : HR due diligence, HR integration planning, do-by-close and day 1 preparation, post-deal HR integration management, project management, culture, communication and change management, etc..
- Business development (BD) support - participating in BD meetings, driving sales, etc.
- Interact extensively with clients to understand requirements (during project delivery and BD), present recommended solutions, build strong working relationships, establish self as a trusted advisor, etc.
- Practice development and thought leadership support - developing white-papers/ PoVs, creating proprietary tools/offerings under the guidance of internal SMEs, participating in client seminars and industry events, etc.
Min Exp : 11 yrs -16 yrs Post tier1/2 MBA experience.
CTC can up to 28- 60 LPA fixed plus variables
MBA from Tier1/2 College only.
Multiple Levels are open.
Only Client facing consulting exp is required, No Internal Consulting.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.