Humain Health - Manager - Sales (5-10 yrs)
About Humain Health :
Humain Health, India's first artificial intelligence-powered laboratory chain, is on a mission to be the most humane provider of healthcare.
Humain = Human + AI
- By bringing together leading medical expertise and cutting-edge technology, Humain is ushering in multidisciplinary convergence, patient centricity and superior results to revolutionize diagnostics.
- We are the first tech company in the world which has taken up the challenge to provide a facelift to the diagnostic industry by becoming a solution provider and an operator. We believe that there is only one source of truth in healthcare and it is the diagnostic test data.
- At Mirable & SigTuple, we are leveraging the power of frontier technologies like AI to bring accessibility, affordability, accuracy as well as much needed transparency in the healthcare. We have selected Humain (HUMAN + AI) Diagnostics as our brand name with a vision to become the most humane diagnostic service provider for our customers.
- We are a very diverse team of engineers, doctors, regulatory experts, data scientists, designers etc. who are working together to make a difference in healthcare. Our technology team is working to design and develop "Aionic" - state of the art AI platform to power diagnostic test delivery and we would like you to be part of it!
About the role :
- We are looking for a Dynamic Sales Manager who is a fully competent individual having knowledge/ experience in the sales process and functions, accountable for all sales activities, from lead generation through close, in an assigned territory, using a formal selling approach to expanding customer sales in the assigned geography.
- You will work closely within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company business
What you will do :
- To bring new business by meeting various doctors and ability to grow revenue per centre, per customer.
- Tracking and meeting of weekly monthly Sales achievements and targets of the sales team
- Understand and carry out activities to assess market dynamics and competitor mapping
- To assess impact of various sales initiatives, identify and develop sales strategy, implement and monitor initiatives
- Work in conjunction with sales management team providing proposals and implementing sales strategies to achieve sales growth
- Segregate & develop action plan for existing & new customers as well as services
- Build and sustain relationships with customers and ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Identify & address competitor activity
What you will need :
- Strong commitment to sales with 5- 9 yrs of experience
- University degree in science/bioscience
- Preferably an MBA or related degree/diploma in sales from a reputed institute(in absence of which, the candidate can be considered if he/she has significant sales experience in healthcare delivery or related segments)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic and hard-working, with high moral/ethical standards
- Good team player as well as ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel
Bonus points if :
- Prior relevant experience in Healthcare / Lab / Diagnostics / Pharma industry
- A proven track record of verifiable sales success driving growth with a consultative and strategic selling approach