Lead Talent Acquisition at Hubilo
Views:159 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Hubilo Technologies - Social Media Marketing Expert (5-7 yrs)
2500+ events, 100+ Countries, 2Mn + attendees, 100Mn + Engagement, 50000+ Virtual session hours. Our credentials by numbers.
Hubilo is not just another startup story. It's the story of a young duo that seized an unprecedented event to pull-forward an entire industry - the $400 Bn Events industry that was among the hardest hit by the pandemic. While it brought existing business models to a grinding halt, Hubilo saw the opportunity to turn cancelled conferences into virtual events and bring people together in a dramatically more convenient and engaging manner. Cornered by an approaching bankruptcy, we saw this once-in-a-century opportunity to recreate a business we had started five years ago.
We pivoted from the physical world to reimagine how people connect, interact, and get things done in the virtual world. A virtual world where we seamlessly extend the human experience and effortlessly make network intelligence accessible to both organizers and attendees. We transformed the vast array of interactions data into a system of engagement to turn Events into networks and attendees into relationships. The shift to intelligent experiences will be irreversible going beyond the pandemic, and it will be hard to imagine any memorable event that is limited to the physically present.
Our vision is to create compelling virtual spaces(venues) where human connection is celebrated, shared experiences advance, and network intelligence amplifies.
To nurture and create intelligent and personalised experiences for our Global customers, we are hiring a World class team to lead from the front.
As a Social Media Specialist, you will wear multiple hats to blend strategy and operations to increase our online presence and brand impact.
What you will be doing -
- Develop, implement and monitor Hubilo's social media strategy & execution plan
- Continuously measure progress of the metrics & various campaign successes
- Leverage and use social medial tools to optimise for efficiency and results
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Design and implement best practices
You should apply if you
- Are an active Social media influencer
- Understand how to optimise various social media platforms for brand presence
- Have a knack for understanding customer persona
- Are an excellent team player, multitasker, critical thinker and problem-solver with brilliant communication ability
- Have atleast 5-7 years expertise in the domain