HSIL Limited - Head - Plant Operations - Glass (20-28 yrs)
Head - Operations (Orissa Plant)
POSITION : HEAD - OPERATIONS (ORISSA PLANT)
This position heads the Operations at Orissa Plant & reports to the President - Operations & Technical
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- Regular BE/B.Tech (Ceramic / Mechanical only)
- MBA from Premium Institutes.
- 20+ years of experience in Plant Operations Management, Process Re-engineering, Cost Analysis and Team Management
LINGUISTIC SKILLS REQUIRED : English, Hindi & Oriya (must)
- Possess strong administrative skills & excellent people management capabilities
- Experience in managing glass plant will be an added advantage
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ensure efficient Running of Plant with full Capacity Utilization.
- Ensure Profitability of the Unit - Ensure Cost Effectiveness by ensuring control on Power Cost, Labour cost, Consumable Cost, Repair and Maintenance cost.
- Identify and eliminate non-moving asset of Raw Material & FG.
- Should be able to establish credibility and be decisive.
- Should be able to maintain and grow the existing strong people culture and morale.
- Be highly result oriented with ability to balance other business considerations.
- Coordinate with Marketing Teams for Customer Satisfaction.
- Inculcate World class Manufacturing Practices to improve product quality & process improvements and to ensure on-time delivery.
- Carry out Periodic Reviews on the basis of MIS across plant functions.
- Ensure emphasis on Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma concepts, SPC & Process capability.
- Ensure Zero customer complaints.
- Introduce Automation in all possible areas within the plant.
- Ensure Cost Effectiveness of the product using both Productivity Improvements and Cost Reduction.
- Strategize & implement breakthrough improvements in safety, quality, productivity and cost performance
- Ensure regular Training and development of the Manufacturing Team to build competencies.