HSBC - Content Management Administrator (1-5 yrs)
Minimum Qualification and Skills Required
- Experience and knowledge of delivering digital best practice in areas such as content management, e-commerce, content strategy, web analytics, SEO, SEM, optimisation, accessibility and UX/UI
- Experience of working with web publishing tools, content management systems (specific experience with Adobe Experience Manager is advantageous) and project management tools (Jira/Confluence or similar)
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, including the ability to communicate technical issues, resolve differences and influence stakeholders
- Ability to troubleshoot and facilitate the resolution of technical issues
- Experience in finance, banking or a regulated industry is advantageous
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.