HSBC - Business Analyst - Retail Banking & Wealth Management Domain (6-10 yrs)
HSBC - Business Analyst - Retail Banking & Wealth Management Domain
About Global Transformation Centre (GTC)
- Our Retail Banking and Wealth Management business globally is undergoing a massive change. We are undertaking several large scale multi-year transformation initiatives to drive Business Strategy, ensure regulatory compliance, transform processes and support market competitive advantage in areas using Digital and Innovation-led Solutions. These initiatives span multiple businesses/regions and have significant business impacts across growth, cost, risk and customer journeys.
- To support these initiatives we are looking for experienced Business Analyst and Project Manager Professionals. If you have a combination of Banking/Financial Services and change delivery experience and wish to progress your career to the next level in a large global organization, let us have a conversation.
- You would be a part of Global Transformation team within Retail Banking and Wealth Management that helps shape and implement strategic change for HSBC globally. Combining our change expertise and experience with our HSBC knowledge, we deliver important changes needed to achieve HSBC's aim: to be the world's leading international bank
Role: Business Analyst
- Work collaboratively with business team, process and business consultants, delivery partners and subject matter experts in gathering, translating, clarifying requirements and defining design options.
- Handle end to end Implementation of project, work closely with IT or external vendors in explaining requirements, liasoning between multiple parties and business team.
- Understand, document and embed changes working with business and delivery partners.
- Designing and delivering change interventions (e.g. training, support, organization alignment)
- Support Implementation Management, including planning, controlling and reporting on implementation of the change, focusing on accelerating benefits and minimizing risk during deployment.
Desired Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong knowledge in Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Proven experience in managing large and complex business transformation project applying Business Analysis, Requirement gathering and design techniques
- Excellent communication and articulation skills
- Proven experience in managing diverse and senior stakeholders
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Work life balance