Director at Nastech Consulting
Views:3140 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
HR Subject Matter Expert - Total Rewards - Telecom (8-11 yrs)
Job Summary :
Total Rewards, Employee Benefits, Salary Benchmarking, Analytics, Base and Variable Pay Specialization, Rewards and Recognition
1. Do You Have Hands-On 8-10 Years Of Relevant Experience In Core Total Rewards Processes - Base Pay Management, Short And Long Term Variable Pay, Employee Benefits, R&R Etc. -Preferably In Both Delivery And SME Roles?
2. Do You Candidate Have Experience In Total Rewards In The Consulting Space As An Analyst Or SME In The Corporate World Alongwith A Total Rewards Delivery Experience In A Regional / Global Shared Services Centre Set-Up?
3. Does The Candidate Have Effective Communication Skills With Proficieny In MS Excel And Powerpoint?
Key Qualifications :
Education : Must be a Graduate in Mathematics, Engineering or Statistics. An MBA or PGDM, particularly in Finance, will be a strong preference
Minimum years of relevant experience : Min years of relevant (Total Rewards) experience 8-10 Years in a large Multi-national Corporation in a Total Rewards delivery and / or SME Total Rewards role.
As a Total Rewards HR SME, you will support in designing, developing and securing deployment of Total Rewards strategies, policies, processes and tools covering companies in the countries included in the Market Area geography (Southeast Asia, Oceania & India).
Your Responsibilities Include :
Base pay management :
- Driving annual salary benchmarking process and leveraging the benchmarks to guide the development of salary ranges
- Execute the annual / off-cycle promotion process in conjunction with Talent Management, Workforce Planning & Analytics, Country HR, Payroll and Total Rewards delivery teams
- Execution of annual and off-cycle salary review cycles - supporting the annual salary review budget finalization process, supporting development and deployment of salary increase guidelines, monitoring & controlling salary spend within budget
Short term & Long Term Variable Pay :
- Ensure that annual targets assigned to employees for short term variable pay are in alignment with the agreed target-setups for the calendar year
- Drive payroll and HRMS data quality impacting variable pay payout in conjunction with the payroll team and respective country HR teams
- Collaborate with Finance to ensure target achievements are accurately updated within requisite global process deadline to reflect correct payouts against annual short term variable pay targets in the target library
- Validate the annual short term variable pay payouts to ensure accuracy and timely payouts as per defined timelines
- Support the Global and Market Area total rewards team and country HR teams in driving the Long Term Variable pay plan annual nominations
Employee Benefits :
- Collaborate with Sourcing, Payroll and Country HR Teams on renewal of employee insurances
- Maintain country-wise employee benefits repository, secure utilization data from respective teams (Country HR and / or Payroll and / or Local Administrative Services) to continually analyze and secure insights leading to optimization of the employee benefits portfolio
Employee Recognition :
- Collaborate with Country HR teams, Marketing & Communications team, vendor and managers to continually support the Market Area Total Rewards team in reinforcing employee recognition (monetary & non-monetary) into the cultural tapestry of organization through actionable insights drawn from the employee recognition data, focused group discussions, employee engagement surveys etc.
- Support Market Area Total Rewards team in developing business case for annual R&R budget and work in conjunction
To be successful in this role, you must have :
- Must Have Hands-on, 8-10 years of relevant experience in core Total Rewards processes - Base Pay management, short and long term variable pay, employee benefits, R&R etc. - preferably in both delivery and SME roles.
- Must demonstrate functional thought leadership in Total Rewards - a blend of experience in Total Rewards in the Consulting space as an analyst or SME in the Corporate world alongwith a Total Rewards delivery experience in a Regional / Global Shared Services Centre set-up will be preferred
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Hands-on experience in automating core Total Rewards processes preferable
- Should demonstrate strong analytical skills and motivation to continually improve - must not be content with status quo
- Must demonstrate thought leadership - strong inclination to secure insights & recognize patterns in datasets, keen sense of curiosity to know, understand and assimilate key shifts and evolving trends in the industry within the Total Rewards space etc. and integrate these to create actionable insights.
- Must be strong on planning & execution skills
- Should demonstrate a propensity to be consultative with effective stakeholder management skills so as to to ensure leveraging on multiple levels and across different channels of feedback, thoughts and ideas in order to integrate them into the planning & execution of Total Rewards strategy, solutions, programs & processes
- Must have effective presentation and communication skills with a strong learning orientation
- Effective project management skills
- Ability to appreciate cultural diversity and effective work across cross-country teams