CEO at Consult Shekhar Pandey
Views:450 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
HR Specialist - IT (5-8 yrs)
Overview : An HR Specialist, responsible for developing rewards, policy and performance aspects in the organization as part of Talent management.
Key Accountabilities :
- An HR SME, responsible for review of current policies related to rewards, performance and employment, career framework and suggest improvements and changes.
- Create proposals for new policies and processes based on business requirements, industry trends and internal / external data.
- Create policy proposals with relevant details, impact, benefits and risks analysis include costs and financials impact for the organization
- Understand linkages between performance, succession plans and rewards etc. to be adapted while any policy formulation.
- Actively take part in HR projects, key to the success of HR and enhancing the employee experience and attract, retain and promote workforce.
- Manage and suggest compensation activities ensuring consistent and fair decisions are made in the promotion, bonus and salary increase processes and support the review and appraisal process.
- Design incentive schemes relevant to business
- Policy communication and advocacy to stakeholders, management in design stage and communication to employees
- Handle HR communications to create awareness within the organization and support change management
- Drive best HR practices and improvements to internal processes & systems.
- Ensure compliance with labour regulations
Skills, knowledge & Experience :
Must Have :
- A relevant experience of at least 5+ Years in a HR Specialist areas like C&B, performance and employment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent in drafting proposals covering all aspects financial and non-financial.
- Rely on data driven factual approach
- Excellent in drafting proposals in HR policy / process and creating influencing packs to secure stakeholders buy-in.
- Able to handle large amount of data in excel related to employees and compensation.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Pro-activeness and initiative
- Degree/Certification in HR
Good to Have :
- Experience of working on HR Analytics will be an added advantage.
- Drive Demonstrate high levels of energy and persistence to achieve results
- Delivery Focuses on delivering results reliably, efficiently and effectively
- Ownership Seeks and takes accountability
- Communication and Impact on others - An effective communicator who is influential and persuasive and builds engagement and collaboration and also open to change and feedback
- Creative Thinker - Open to change and innovation
- Future Oriented - Articulates a position on the future and identifies ways to bring this to reality for the benefit of the key stakeholders and organization
Role: HR Operations - Other
Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
Department: Human Resources
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: HR Operations
Education : PG: MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations, Operations
Key Skills : HR Processes, Benefits Administration Rewards HR Strategy compensation Employee Benefits Performance Management Talent Management HR Policies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.