Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:5079 Applications:346 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
HR Service Delivery Leader/Business HR Leader - Pharmaceutical/Chemicals/Fertilizer/Manufacturing (17-22 yrs)
Role : HR Service Delivery Leader / Business HR Leader - Pharmaceutical / Chemicals / Fertilizer / Manufacturing Industry
Location : West India
This Role is responsible for all HR activities of the Line of Business ie.. Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, HRIS and Employee Lifecycle Management for the white collared employees. This role will work closely with Corporate HR & HR CoEs.
- Drive, monitor & strive to enhance HR Service Delivery excellence for all departments & locations within the Various Lines of Business as per the companies standards & norms
- Collaborate with business leadership as the HR strategic advisor
- Actively support Corporate HR & HR CoE's with business specific insights, to formulate HR practices, initiatives, systems & processes
- Analyse the business and identify opportunities to deliver value-added HR services and recommend innovative initiatives HR Practices.
- Drive all HR activities ie talent acquisition, talent management and employee lifecycle management for the white collared employees of the Organisation.
- Track & monitor Key HR performance metrics & report to the leadership
- Monitor efficiency of HR Service Delivery through regular data analytics
- Proactively track gaps between designed & actual service levels of HR processes like recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, performance management, exit etc. and drive process improvement initiatives
- Foster the acceptance of HR initiatives and implementation
- Drive the implementation of Key HR initiatives for capability development for the business
- Define HR requirements and provide business insights to their Business lead
- Support the Business Head with relevant HR data, analytics and insights to enable business decisions
- Ensure that the Business HR team operates within the set HR BP budget
- Facilitate initiatives for training need identification and building requisite skills & competencies through systematic training & skill-upgradation initiatives for the team
- Actively drive, in conjunction with the Senior Management Team, the PMS process of the team
- Recognize & reward top performers & affirm key contributions of employees toward the achievement of goals & objectives of the team
- Inspire & motivate employees through demonstrated commitment to Companies Values, Vision & Mission.
Preferred Candidate :
- PG / MBA in HR with 17 to 22 Yrs of experience in HR . Looking at candidates who have worked in Pharmaceutical / Chemicals / Fertilizer / Manufacturing Industry.
- Min 3 + yrs in Leadership Role in HR
- Willing to Travel within India Extensively