HR Role - Employee Relations - BFSI (5-9 yrs)
HR- Employee Relations
About the Role
This ER role is responsible to investigates ER related matters fact finding protocol and resolve escalated ER issues. Support the team in analyzing the ER data. Support HR or corporate partners, managers on ER issues. Support various Committees ( like IC, GRC, DC).
- Provide consulting services to HRBPs on managing disciplinary matters and under-performance cases.
- Manage and track ER cases from initiation to resolution. Advise relevant stakeholders of the progress and where required the Risk associated.
- Participate in the enhancement of ER/HR policies, standards, procedures and guidelines in accordance with company standards and in ensuring relevance to local culture, labor laws, and practices.
- Update case tracker month on month and where needed support with analysis of data
- Engaging HRBPs and line management in awareness and training programs of employee relations matters
- Provide support to ER committees (such as GRC, DC and IC) with ensuring processes and protocols for situations related to allegations of discrimination, harassment,
- Minimize risk by applying sound logic and analysis of company ER/HR and LOB policies and procedures; being aware of regulations, labor relations, and local employment laws.
- Work with other ER partners in coming up with new ER initiatives.
- Conduct enquiry as assigned following established procedures; Create detailed notes, reports and maintain all documents confidentially
- Monitor existing ER policies and procedures and suggest changes when required
- Provide supports to both Team members and management regarding employee relations policies, procedures, and documentation
- Engaging HRBPs and line management in awareness and training programs of employee relations matters.
- Work closely with the various committees, review if the process as per Status is followed, maintain all documents connected with their investigations
- Will need to assist the various committees by participating as a note taker
- Work with the ER partners in coming up with new ER initiatives.
- Use metrics and data to create reports pertaining to Employee Relations data and processes.
- ER Consultant manages multiple cases simultaneously and hence should multi-task with ease and prioritize the most urgent needs
- Preferably a candidate with MBA HR or MA in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations or MSW with IR.
- Experience of having worked in a large MNC with presence across multiple location will be an advantage