Senior Recruiter at Work Eagle
Views:358 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
HR Regional Head - Bulk Hiring & HR Operations - EdTech (15-18 yrs)
HR Regional Head - Bulk Hiring & HR Operations
Talentedge - Acquired by Unacdemy.
Talentedge is an Ed-tech firm that is changing the way India learns. We are first to introduce live and interactive learning in digital format.
We offer courses jointly with world-leading institutes and corporates. Talentedge partners with top Indian & International institutes including IIMs , XLRI, MICA, and also with renowned corporates like Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) and others. Our ability to recreate classroom type interactions in the virtual world has struck a chord with over 5, 00,000 individuals and corporate learners. Talentedge is one of the first Ed-tech organizations to be credited with an ISO: 9001-2008 certification.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Designing and evaluating career paths, overseeing all HR functions and crafting strategies that meet our business goals.
- Develop, interpret and implement policies and procedures in line with the organizational goals with a data-driven approach.
- Oversee HR policies and standards, liaise between people and top management.
- Initiate, articulate and amplify values, culture, and goals within the organization.
- Identifying future requirements related to HR and designing strategies to fulfill the same.
- Responsible to maintain workplace and safety standards.
- To design, develop and implement a quantified performance management system.
- Design talent acquisition strategies. Ensure our hiring and on-boarding procedures are effective for diverse groups.
- Maintain employer branding (inbound and recruitment marketing).
- Initiate and develop learning and development programs.
- Observe and maintain HR procedures and tools effectiveness. .
- Work closely with the leadership team to continuously evolve our employee experience by optimizing internal processes like onboarding, employee engagement activities, feedback mechanisms, and employee interactions
- MBA/PGDM in Human Resource Management with more than 15 years of experience in managing the entire HR lifecycle in an organization with a headcount of more than 700 people
- Experience in strategic planning.
- Should have managed volume hiring.
- Hands-on experience with HR software (HRIS, ATS).
- Good understanding of labor legislation. Deep knowledge of legal HR compliance matters.
- Excellent leadership abilities with problem solving and people management skills.