Team Lead at V-Konnect Associates
Views:982 Applications:419 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
HR Professional - Employee Engagement - Bank (3-10 yrs)
- Delivering a consistent approach to all internal communications
- Improving the way we listen to, communicate, engage and motivate staff
- Improving the involvement of staff in shaping and influencing the direction of the organisation
- Develop channels of communication relevant to the needs of the workforce
- Making sure employees have a voice that is visibly listened to.
- To design and deliver the workforce engagement strategy in conjunction with the Senior HR Business Partner, monitoring and evaluating as appropriate
- To ensure that the development and delivery of effective engagement tools are developed, maintained, and evaluated to ensure effectiveness.
- Support organisational change by creating effective internal communications strategies and ensuring best practice across council services as change is managed.
- To establish benchmarks and targets against which future improvement can be made
- To co-ordinate and evaluate the effectiveness of the workforce engagement strategy
- To work with the Communications Manager to ensure internal and external communications are effectively coordinated.
- To assist the Senior HR Business Partner in the delivery of the objectives of the HR service plan, and to ensure continually working towards the commitments set out in the People Plan
- Monitor financial budgets for communication and engagement activity
- Keep up to date with knowledge of contemporary communication and engagement theory and methods to assist with the Council's aim of being an employer of choice
- To participate and lead on specific projects as directed by the Senior HR Business Partner
- To take responsibility for own continuous professional development