Views:2005 Applications:436 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:308
HR Operations Role - Internet/Online (6-11 yrs)
Following would be the broad responsibilities of the incumbent:
- Build intelligence and insights from the data related to the employee lifecycle.
- Prepare dashboards for the leadership teams.
- Managing statutory compliances for our offices in Gurugram, Bengaluru & Mumbai
- Drive insurance premium renewal (GMC, GTL & GPA)
- Analyse and evaluate existing policies, track new developments in the field and recommend changes
HR Budgeting & Payroll
- Manpower planning and preparation/ monitoring of HR annual operating plan (Budgeting, Accounting and Auditing)
- Ensure payroll is managed per company guidelines with prescribed and approved processes, documentation and controls in place. Further, maintain a good check and balance to ensure payroll is properly accounted for, with reliability, accuracy and timely payment
- Actively manage vendor relationships and partner with them to continually review plan for effectiveness, compliance, and consistency
- Manage Internal & External HR Audits
- Ensure 100% compliance from policy & process standpoint
Educational Qualification: Bachelor's degree or an equivalent degree (MBA - HR preferred)