Manager - Talent Acquisition at Talentiser
Views:4088 Applications:617 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:420
HR Operation/Business Partner Role - Saas Firm (4-8 yrs)
Position: HR_ Operation and Business Partner
Experience: 4-8 Years
- Designing and Execution of the end to end HR Operations strategy
- Designing and Implementing operations policies and procedures.
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Handle end to end compliances including Labor laws and another payroll specific statutory compliances
- Managing entire HR operations portfolio including payroll, HR MIS, Analytics, alumni FnF management, employee database reports, Exit management and HR dashboards
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Employee Engagement
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Responsible for Attrition analysis, analyzing Exit interview.
- Effective stakeholder management
- Manage Employee counseling, personal issues & grievance handling
- Implementing effective - retention policies- to reduce attrition
It will be good if you can provide below-mentioned details too while sharing your CV with me:
- Current CTC
- Current Company
- Expected CTC
- Current Location
- Notice Period