Recruiter at Angel HR Executive Search & Solutions
Views:581 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
HR Officer - Compensation & Benefits - Pharma (2-4 yrs)
HR Officer - Compensation & Benefits
- Prepares data for compensation and benefits analyses
- Clean reported data and checks the quality of data
- Provides support to HR Business Partners with data
- Cooperates with the salary benchmarking external consulting company
- Calculates the variable pay for employees under a close supervision of line manager (bonuses, incentives, stock option plans, etc)
- Run the audit reports and informs HOD HR about the results of audit tests
- Advices other members of HR team on basic C&B topics
- Learns C&B processes and practices to advance the career.
Statutory Compliance :
- Ensure Statutory Compliance through coordination and Liasoning with required statutory authorities or as directed
- Responding to various Notices from Authorities ensuring closure on the gaps
- Analysis of trends in Compliance and devise corresponding action plan.
- Audit of PF and other vendors on Statutory Compliance.
Employee Relations :
- Dealing with cases reported on employees, conduct investigations and closure with actions as per the Process laid down.
- Assisting in investigations in certain cases as and when required.
- Assisting in documentation of all case and compliance documents (Disciplinary Action Sheet, relevant case study papers and/or opinions if required) for Audit Compliance.
- Complete ownership of the payroll process.
- Resolution of Employee queries in a time bound manner Responsible for managing Pan India Payroll Operations
Skills and Knowledge :
- Labour Laws.
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Should have handled Statutory compliance in previous organization including Liaoning