HR Manager - Technology Startup (8-10 yrs)
Human Resources Manager - at a platform looking to make a dent in a $150 BN/year Industry
Our Business: A B2B platform to standardize and make more efficient a $150BN/year highly fragmented inefficient market. To create a transparent, efficient and seamless experience for the industry offering the highest quality systems that create value for all stakeholders involved. Founder has 20+ years experience in the industry across the US, Asia and India.
Looking For: a driving force, to help create and build an empathetic inclusive culture for a startup in a massive industry. Reporting to the CEO, this is a critical role with tremendous growth. You will contribute and learn at an accelerated pace, push the organization to meet the changing needs of the business. You will create the HR systems and processes, set up and implement HR policies and build a culture of partnership and collaboration looking at the long-term success of each employee
Who you are: You are a persuasive communicator with exceptional relationship management skills and an ability to relate to people at all levels. You have great writing and reporting skills, are adept at scheduling and time management. You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and are agile, tenacious as well as highly self-driven to succeed in a start-up and extremely dynamic environment
What you will do -
- Design and execute the HR strategy in line with the business vision and values
- Collaborate with the leadership team to drive talent management and talent acquisition needs
- Create and implement strong employee life cycle processes, policies and practices right from pre-onboarding to payroll, performance management, and compensation
- Construct the right employee experience along with building an empathetic work culture
- Build a firmly ethical workplace by handling all employee relations cases with fairness and sensitivity
- Drive end to end HR responsibilities within the organization
What you get: A competitive package and a chance to participate in a life altering business plan that will fundamentally disrupt and change one of the largest industry segments in the country and the world. You will get significant ESOP's
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.