Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:2059 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
HR Manager - Technology (8-10 yrs)
US work timings
The Manager, HR Technology develops the HR technology infrastructure and service delivery strategy for the HR organization and optimizes all HR systems and business processes. He is responsible for providing leadership, vision, planning, management and project planning to meet current and future business needs. He works with organizational leaders, business teams, and external partners to drive significant change and tangible service improvements. Through training, documentation and effective communication, the Manager, HR Technology will direct efforts to ensure all HR users understand and comply with standard HR processes, data standards, and system usage and benefits. This role will partner in Oracle Fusion and the future execution of the HR technology roadmap. The Manager, HR Technology will work closely with:
- HR and IT organizations to effectively design and manage HR applications and reporting capabilities, responsible for defining and enforcing HR data standards worldwide.
- HR organization to drive the adoption of standard HR technology processes supported by standard system solutions.
Responsibilities & Qualifications: Strategy
1. Develops the annual operational business plan and budget, monitors performance against plan goals, and manages high-level risks for HR technology.
2. Implements the strategic direction for HR Technology in the areas of HR Technology blueprint, self-service, HR portal capability, data standards, reporting, metrics, security and production support.
3. Manages the build out of a robust reporting strategy to greatly reduce current ad hoc reporting needs.
4. Contributes in the HR governance process.
5. Provides input into the HR and IT HR strategic planning process and development of organizational policies, processes, and best practices.
6. Benchmarks HR technology with other companies, Shared Service Centers, and HR/payroll organizations on knowledge sharing to build best practices.
7. Collaborates with CoE's for HR third party vendor strategy, and identifies HR functions for third party opportunity and with Procurement, initiates RFP- s, and negotiates contracts.
8. Works with IT to develop future capability of HR systems and applications.
9. Builds strong working relationships with HR leadership in order to ensure requirements and considerations are being incorporated into long-term plans as well as day-to-day services.
Owns overall accountability for HR Technology teams delivering the following:
1. Ensure timely and accurate interface between user requests and technical community.
2. Facilitate development of end-user understanding and utilization of human resource information systems.
3. Interface and partner with IT organization to ensure the effective integration of HR systems with other Oracle and business applications.
4. Design and deliver standard reports, reporting bundles, and ad hoc reports.
5. Install and support culture of disciplined process documentation.
6. Address HR user application support issues.
7. Drive system utilization, data management, testing and documentation.
8. Manage external support and external interfaces.
9. Drive adoption of standard HR processes supported by standard Oracle and/or other system solutions.
10. Ensure HR users understand and comply with, standard HR processes and system usage and benefits.
11. Participate in defining HR data standards.
12. Prepare test scripts and lead testing teams with HR users.
13. Participate in defining data maintenance processes, roles, and responsibilities and enforce data audit processes.
14. Be an advocate for standard processes supported by standard Oracle and/or other system solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Master's degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
- 8+ years of professional experience consisting of tenure in a combination of Technology development, Human Resource Information Systems, Human Resources (business), Project management experience leading large-scale projects
- Strong understanding of leading edge HRIS and ERP systems, requirements gathering, and business process change management.
- Oracle experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong understanding of HR, Payroll, and Finance business processes and how they impact HR systems.
- Proven track record of uncovering needs of clients and use of strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills to deliver.
- .Ability to work independently and as part of a team, establish relationships, work effectively with internal and external stakeholders, and prioritize workload based on deadlines.
- Ability to establish, manage and motivate a team of high-performing professionals.
- Demonstrated expertise of building a consensus across cross functional, multi-disciplined business partners and technology leaders, and influencing successful outcomes.
Good communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.