Service Manager Client Engagement at Northstar Consulting
Views:1461 Applications:505 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
HR Manager - Rewards/Organization Development - Consulting Firm (5-8 yrs)
- MBA from Good B School/ Graduate from Top College with minimum experience of 5-8 years in a role with an HR consulting organization.
- The candidate should have experience and expertise of having worked in Compensation and Benefits and OD interventions involving Transformational projects having organization-wide impact.
- Lead the compensation and benefits agenda for the brand in India. Own the mid-year and year end performance appraisal process for on role and off role employees
- Participate in benchmarking exercises, recommend and implement the changes in pay ranges, compensation structures, retention programs and other rewards interventions in alignment with global norms, org strategy, government norms and market practice
- Lead transformation and culture building processes for the organization - in the domains of HR digitization, performance management, employee engagement and heart led culture.
- Lead Diversity and inclusion
- Sound analytical and thinking capability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills