Manager - HR at Skywings Advisors Private Limited
Views:834 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
HR Manager - Learning & Development - IT (6-10 yrs)
The Head of Learning & Development will work closely with the Head HR as well as proactively collaborating with the HR Business Partners to support with the delivery of L&D focused solutions to bring the People agenda to life and to support in the delivery of business strategy by creating an environment of positive people management; ensuring we attract, develop and retain talent.
- Leverage your strong Learning & Development knowledge to bring insight to support the business agenda and strategy.
- Build strong professional relationships with key stakeholders and participate in relevant meetings to actively contribute to the strategic decisions of the business.
- Focus on a driving a culture of a - great place to work-, in addition to contributing to the Inclusion and Diversity Agenda, to deliver high employee retention and employee advocacy.
- Proven track record of identifying and leading Learning & Development programmes, to enhance people capability, whilst identifying future high potentials and considering development plans.
- Capability building, HR surveys, Succession Planning, Benchmarking best practices. Experience working with Global IT organisation is mandatory.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong and trusted relationships with key stakeholders.
- Is a good influencer and has proven ability to provide pragmatic Learning solutions to business problems
- Ability to work flexibly over a wide geographical area and experience of working in a multi-site/mobile capacity
- Strong leadership skills with proven track record in driving functional excellence in talent management space with focus on driving a Learning culture.
- Well conversant with competency-based framework and assessment models
- Ensure, recognize and value the benefits in the diversity of people, ideas and cultures and encourage differences to enhance group productivity.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.