HR Manager - Global People Operations - Software Product Firm - XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD/ISB (4-7 yrs)
Our client is a San Francisco based software product company. Large enterprises like Intel, SAP, HP, Infosys, & Lenovo use our client's product. The total employee strength is US and Bangalore is 110 Nos. Most of the employees ( 85%) are from Top Institutes like Stanford, Cornell, IIT's, Imperial, MIT, etc. The India Engineering team is based in Bangalore. Currently there are 30 members. Hiring is taking place to grow this team in Bangalore.
This incumbent must be a MBA from Tier I Institute with 4 - 7 years work-ex.
Call +91 99992 48527 for more details
The JD :
- The Manager of Global People Operations is responsible for overseeing the employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle.
- This position will report to the Head of People Operations in the US Office and work closely with the organizational leaders in shaping the Company's cultural strategies to support ongoing innovation and change.
- This position will use their deep experience in HR areas of labor relations, compensation, benefits, organizational strategy, employee lifecycle activities, and compliance with HR policies and procedures to enable rapid growth in India and Europe.
- Help shape a global People Operations strategy that aligns and moves the business towards continued growth, innovation, and improvement.
- Provide HR support and consultation to the business; answering employee and manager questions about HR programs, policies, and other HR-related items globally.
Working knowledge of the US Market is a PLUS.