HR Manager - Employee Relations/Employee Engagement - US Shift - IT Enabled BPO (5-9 yrs)
We are currently retained by a leading IT Enabled BPO to find a strong HR Manager for them.
This is for a 200 member organization based in Chandigarh.
The organization is a US Based company and they work in US shift so please apply only if you are willing to work in a night shift;
To fit the bill you must have :
- Strong employee relations and employee engagement background.
- Your natural style is to work with people and interact and solve their problems.
- You must be willing to work in a night shift.
- People who love to be on floor and take pride in engaging with people will work.
- You must have worked with a night shift operation
Experience : 5 to 9 years of experience
- Contribute to the business strategy by helping identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes
- Implement appropriate learning interventions while accounting for learning principles and theories and manage ongoing delivery
- Drive the people processes (performance, development, and career) to ensure that employees- level of performance and capabilities meet current and future standards
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan as well as participating in functional and cross-functional initiatives
- Develop and promote feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes
- Implement HR policies and reward strategy to ensure that all reward decisions are fair and objective
- Provide expert advice and coaching to employees where appropriate
- Understand employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve the HR policies and initiatives to enhance overall business performance.
If you think you would fit the bill please attach a cover letter with your experience on ER / EE and innovations work done by you along with your CV and current CTC.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.