HR Leader - Business Unit - IT - XLRI/TISS/SIBM/IIM (18-22 yrs)
We are currently looking for a seasoned HR professional for our client, a global IT MNC.
- As a part of their central corporate HR function, the role will have the responsibility of end to end developing and implementing HR strategies across multiple parts of the employee lifecycle and act as a trusted HR partner for the business on all talent matters and provide counsel to leadership on people issues.
- The candidate should have good experience in providing a unified HR experience and creating strategic talent management programs to help the organization in achieving their talent priorities and strategic imperatives. This can include defining requirements and confirming fitment of HR strategy, programs, and processes, monitoring effectiveness of existing HR programs, and engaging with HR service delivery on issues and resolution.
Role : HR Lead
The role would include :
- Leading HR for a Business Unit comprising of thousands of employees
- Designing and implementing employee engagement strategy in line with talent and business strategy
- Leveraging Talent insights as input to design and delivery of key people programs and initiatives in collaboration with respective functional teams (local and global)
- Elevate effectiveness of existing people programs.
- Help build the right succession and leadership pipeline for senior and critical leadership roles
- End to end Talent management in collaboration with respective HR and business teams
- Identifying talent for key programs, Leadership promotions, Performance Achievement, Succession planning, Compensation Administration Business Partner
- Help drive a people first culture and ensure that processes and policies are centered around people
To fit the bill you must have :
- MBA in HR from Tier 1/2 college with a minimum of 18 years of relevant experience
- Must have led HR for global MNC for at least 9 years.
- Experience in working with global teams, cultures, and industries
If you think you fit the bill then do send us a cover note on your experience, fitment along with your detailed CV and with your current CTC and we will get back to you.