Recruitment Head at Sunrise HR Solutions
Views:841 Applications:335 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
HR Head - People & Culture - Hospitality (8-14 yrs)
Director, People and Culture
- The Director of People and Culture is an in-house position that will lead on culture practices, and provide expertise and support in the areas of Performance Management, Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion, Policy and Procedure Development, and HR Compliance. This position reports to the Vice President of Human Resources and Administration.
Key Responsibilities/Outcomes (include but are not limited to):
- People operations: own all people operations processes including performance review cycles; compensation reviews and planning; benefits administration; legal and regulatory compliance as it relates to employment, etc., and as we scale to ensure that we evolve our processes appropriately.
- Employee development and retention: develop and execute all learning and development initiatives and help drive a high-performance, high-growth mindset that focuses on career development and growth.
- Recruiting and talent acquisition: leading a team of talent acquisition specialists/manager, run our recruiting and talent acquisition activities including defining and implementing strategies to attract, hire, and retain top talent across the company with a focus on building a diverse and inclusive team.
- Cultural champion: be a champion of our culture, helping the team understand and live our core values through effective programs that promote morale while achieving our company goals.
- Trusted advisor: be the trusted advisor to the CEO and HODs, holding all managers to a high-quality standard.
- Workplace operations: oversee the building management, workplace, safety & security team to ensure that employees are provided a healthy and conducive working environment.
- Plan, develop and implement HR continuous improvement activities.
Requirements & Skills:
- 8+ years of hands-on experience across the full range of human resources functions.
- 4+ years of experience in people leadership.
- A self-directed leader with an entrepreneurial spirit who proactively takes ownership and is excited to scale our team and company.
- An excellent project manager with a proven ability to design and implement people operations strategies that drive - business results.
- A natural coach and mentor with an ability to foster relationships with all levels of the team, to relate well with others, to listen effectively, and to help employees at all levels achieve their development goals.