Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:4182 Applications:548 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:451
HR Head/EVP/VP - Infrastructure/Steel/Process Industry/Manufacturing Firm (17-25 yrs)
HoHR - Infrastructure / Steel / Process Industry/ Manufacturing - Steel Industry
We are looking for a senior professional in Corporate HR from the manufacturing Industry.
- The person should be managing big plant/factory location. The following function with the help of team
1. Complete HR & IR for multiple locations in the state .
2 . Administration & township facilities
4. Health & safety
5. Environment sustainability & governance
- The Candidate should have ideally worked in Mining or Steel or Metals or Construction.
- The candidate must have worked on PMS, Employee Engagement, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Training, and Development, Industrial Relations.
Reporting into the CEO :
- Partner actively with business heads , anticipate and provide timely solutions on people matters.
- Play a hands on role in managing the end-to-end process of attracting and on-boarding the right talent internally / external, thereby fulfilling staffing requirements on-time. Having a hands-on understanding of the recruitment procedures (incl. tools) and implementing them with consistency.
- Talent Development & Deployment Facilitate in identifying, nurturing and deploying talent effectively. Partner with the Business Heads and Talent and L&D team to build people capability. Succession Planning.
- Drive active employee engagement, be seen as a go to HR implement specific engagement initiatives (targeted 1-1 discussions, pulse sessions, VoE initiatives etc.) that help achieve a highly engaged employee population across the varied businesses.
1. Lead the corporate HR function, and provide HR management advice and expertise to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of human resources in achieving business success.
2. Ensure that all human resource activities and programs are implemented per the organization's human resource strategy.
3. Drive Change Management & Culture building initiatives.
1. Candidate with 20+ years of experience.
2. Minimum 10 years experience in an HR generalist role, preferably handling a Business / Corporate HR Role in an organization. A minimum of 2 years as CHRO/head of HR will be a plus.
Age: Ideally Between 40 to 50 years
As a successful candidate :
- You should have hands-on expertise in HR and Industrial Relations and should have managed settlements, agreements, and IR issues
- You should have 15+ years of experience in manufacturing setups
- Experience in having managed large scale is a must have (5-8000+ employees)
- Great exposure to managing large teams
1. Graduation with MBA in HR (Premier Business schools/Full-Time Regular Course)