CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:603 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
HR Head - Compliance/Liasoning/Union Handling - Greenfield Manufacturing Setup (17-25 yrs)
Greenfield Diversity HR Head (Compliance / Liasoning / Union Handling)
Head Human Resources who will be responsible for providing complete HR support to the upcoming greenfield project.
- The person will be responsible to manage a complete HR Greenfield project of new Factory to be constructed on the location at Dahej, Gujarat
- Set up the (i) HR; (ii) General Administration; (iii) Safety - Health and (iv) Security-Vigilance functions in the Greenfield project and framed policies in these functional areas.
- Right organization structure, roles & accountabilities, salary, wages & incentive structure.
- Drafting domestic HR policy in alignment with legal framework, local culture & industry practices.
- Tools & processes to ensure selection of right fit manpower, training, on boarding, retention.
- Automation of selection, recruitment, onboarding, training, lifecycle management & separation of large scale blue colored workforce
- Long Term and Short term manpower planning (Permanent, Flexible workforce, Contracted workforce) and budgeting aligned to the Annual Business Plan.
- Ensure adherence to legal / statutory norms with respect to labour laws / factory / labour acts and practices prevalent in India
KNOWLEDGE, COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE:
Education / Certification and Language:
- Full time MBA in Human Resources (Tier 1 University preferred) with experience in managing HR for a reasonable midsized /large sized manufacturing plant.
- Sound understanding and operating knowledge of MS Office and applicable statutory laws.
- Min 17-22 years of experience in HR.
- Experience in setting up green filed manufacturing setup
- Practical experience using HR System(s)
- Ability to effectively manage employment issues i.e. performance, absence, grievances and discipline
- Highly competent in Indian statutory compliances and laws as well as best HR practices
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven ability to multi task and manage end to end responsibility
- High degree of comfort with numbers and process oriented approach
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability of handling multiple tasks, priorities and directives.
- Should be a strong contributor, a confident communicator, and have a flair for managing complexity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.