Professional Search at Randstad
Views:3231 Applications:834 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:289
HR Head/Chief Human Resource Officer - ITeS (15-20 yrs)
Our client, a leading KPO, is looking for their CHRO.
- The job holder will be handling the HR function across international locations.
- The ideal candidate will be MBA with 15 - 20 year's experience, preferably with experience in handling international geographies, looking after entire gamut of HR.
- Should have worked earlier with progressive companies having contemporary HR practices.
- Outsourcing Industry exposure would be preferred.
- Preferred industries would be IT/ITES.
- The incumbent would be responsible for partnering the Leadership Team in development & successful achievement of strategic business goals & objectives enabled by well aligned HR systems & practices such as: Staffing, Induction, PMS, Training etc.
- Focus on strategic HR.
- Talent transformation, PMS, culture building, L&D etc.
Location & JD will be discussed with relevant profiles only .
Age Band- between 35 & 45 yrs of age.
CTC - BEST IN THE INDUSTRY.
The company offers a progressive growth environment and a professional corporate culture.