HR Generalist - School (2-3 yrs)
HR Generalist for a Leading Global School
About Company :
Our client is a leading global co-educational day and boarding school for ages 2-18 having it's first campus in India based out of Pune. The school will follow the English National Curriculum and IGCSEs with students progressing to the IB Diploma Programme offering unparalleled excellence in sports, music, and the arts.
Key Responsibilities :
- Handle end-to-end HR operational processes in the school.
- Proven work experience as a Senior Executive HR or similar role.
- Managing the employees' on boarding and induction process. Responsible for issue of Offer Letters, Appointment Letters, ID Cards and Visiting Cards, etc.
- Prepare and maintain staff records in the file and in HRMS.
- Coordinating for documentation relating to VISA, FRRO and maintaining the records.
- Organize and work independently on multiple tasks to complete assignments within specified deadlines. Prepare HR related MIS reports.
- Co-ordination with other departments for closure of any issue and to work on central / cross functional projects. Foster healthy employee relations.
- Assist in day to day operations of the HR functions and duties. Manage salary and contract-related matters. Information about Health Insurance of the staff members.
- Timely payroll processing by collating, preparing and providing the monthly attendance and leaves inputs as per the format and within the timelines established.
- Manage Statutory Compliance (EPF, ESIC, Gratuity) and coordinate with Finance Team for the same.
- Prepare various compensation related reporting and analysis, HR budget and trends analysis. Support the preparation of the salary review process.
- Extracting and analyzing data from HR systems and preparing simple to complex reports.
- Conduct exit interviews and complete separation formalities. Exit formalities and Full & Final Settlement Process.
- Coordinating with the facility management contractors for invoices, payments, etc.
- Hospitality for Visitors and New Staff.
- Graduate/Postgraduate- MBA-HR
- Work experience for an International School
- 2-3 years and above of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written fluency in English and Hindi.
- Related working experience as Executive Assistant in other international schools or companies is preferred.
- Good communication and coordination skills.
- Good organization skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, OneNote, etc.)
- The role demands a multitasker who can effortlessly liaise with all the other teams, efficiently manage the roles and duties within the team, and finally get the job done well in time.
- Sources and listens to all points of view and respects differing opinions when developing solutions. Should be very organized, process driven and a team player.
- Personal integrity, accountability and credibility.
- Strong mind-set for continuous improvement to meet or exceed expectations.
- Time management and ability to multi-task and prioritize, ability to work under pressure.
- Discrete and sensitive to confidentiality.
- Responsible, self-motivated, detailed-minded, professional, organized, independent and mature.
- Good team player as well as good team leader.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.