Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:1470 Applications:504 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
HR Generalist Role - Retail (6-10 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead Talent Acquisition across levels with a dedicated focus and plan for diversity hiring.
- Partner in workforce planning, managing an optimal headcount plan and organization structure for the business in line with the business plans. Collaborate with line managers to determine the type of hire, jobs v/s projects, nature of employment.
- Lead and support organization initiatives like IJP and management of internship program.
- Deliver a signature onboarding experience and planning of the induction program for all new hires.
Compensation & Benefits and Statutory Compliances :
- Complete Payroll Administration for on roll as well as contractual employees.
- Liaison with Compliance Consultants to ensure all labour & statutory compliances are adhered.
- Ensure competitive compensation and benefits for employees and new recruits aligned to the company's compensation philosophy.
- Monitor compensation and benchmark salary ranges to ensure alignment to company pay philosophy and to adhere to C&B cost guidelines
- Mapping of market data and best practices to take informed decisions / for new initiatives.
Employee Engagement & Communication :
- Partner with HR Head to define the short-term and long-term strategy for engagement and the framework for the year.
- Consistently deliver high quality customized employee engagement initiatives.
- End to end planning and execution of the 2 biggest events of the organization - Annual Company Offsite and Sales & Marketing Conference.
- Manage complete internal HR communication.
- Drive usage of Yammer! - company's official communication and social platform.
Employee Value Proposition :
- Work with HR Head to set our employer brand vision.
- Build and execute the Talent Acquisition marketing and events plan.
- Optimize content, storytelling and personalization, using all digital and offline channels.
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities.
- Drive internal engagement and employee advocacy to amplify the message that depicts our organization as a great place to work.
Digital Transformation :
- Drive major digital initiatives across functions
- Support HR Manager to track and monitor the digital transformation project milestones
- Design and drive analytics framework to support the digital projects
- Review and streamline the HR processes to be more employee-centric and efficient
Language: Excellent written and verbal proficiency in English
Professional experience & know how:
- 6-10 years of HR experience preferably in a generalist role /HR business partner role
Technical Skills :
- Good knowledge of local labour laws and regulations is preferred.
- Strong skills and knowledge in compensation and benefits.
- High proficiency of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
Personal & Interpersonal Skills :
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Curious with an appetite to learn
- Team player, reliable and dependable.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver within tight deadlines.
- Mature and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proactive approach in getting things done.
- Cross-culturally sensitive
- Digital & social media savvy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.