HR Manager at Aasaanjobs
Views:2641 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
HR Generalist Role - Recruitment Firm (3-5 yrs)
Job Description: -
1. The incumbent will be accountable for managing the entire employee life.
2. Incumbent will be required to partner with the business to solve problems through various HR interventions.
3. Partner with business on Workforce Planning, Talent Building & Management and Employee Engagement.
4. Partner business units to identify trends and recommend process improvements which can enhance employee experience for the Business Unit
5. Partner with COEs like Talent Acquisition, HR Operations and L&D to design customized solutions and execute delivery.
6. Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues and address employee grievances.
7. Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
8. Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
Required Skill Sets:
1. Prior experience of 3+ years in HRBP role
2. Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
3. Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative.
4. Demonstrated ability to coach managers and supervisors to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness.
5. Excellent written, verbal communication, interpersonal skills; high-quality document and report preparation.
6. Excellent presentation skills and knowledge of employment laws.
7. Proven ability to successfully work as a team member and to build and maintain a positive work environment across the network.
8. Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities.