HR Generalist Role - Manufacturing (2-6 yrs)
Training & Development
- Coordination of Training need Identification (TNI) & Skill Matrix for employees with their reporting managers.
- Compilation of training needs to prepare master training plan for UAI under the guidance of HR head.
- Taking inputs on Organisational Training needs/ programs which are executed along with HR Head eg Coaching, Mentoring, MDP etc
- Identification of Ext & Int trainers to form a trainer pool for efficient training execution.
- Tapping new Ext & Int Trainers & assessing/evaluating basis the feedback received from participants
- Training fees negotiations done under guidance of HR Head
- Taking objectives/expectations from HODs for various trainings.
- Preparation of micro training schedule (byte size trainings) & coordination with trainer & employees.
- Providing training material/recordings to participants for their further reference.
- Compilation of training feedback and actionable items & follow up with attendees.
- Coordinate training effectiveness of trainings with respective managers.
- Preparation of training MIS & timely sharing with all functional HOD's.
- Record Keeping of all Trainings done for various Audits / updated curriculum database
- Support in various audits like IATF & ISO as well customer audits.
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor/customise training programs as necessary.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices & share with HR Head
- Taking inputs from MD , HODs & HR Heads for improvements & implementing the same.
- Employee birthday celebrations & sharing digital birthday wishes.
- Coordinate celebration of festivals within teams.
- Facilitation of reward & recognition program on HR front.
- Maintaining friendly relation with employees & encouraging contribution of employees.
- Updation of employee policy documents on intranet, assistance to employees in queries regarding effective use of intranet / MS Teams etc
- Being part of global digital hero community focused towards effective utilisation of intranet tools like MS teams etc.
- Assistance to employees on digital securities tools like HoxHunt.
- To assist the HR Head in the delivery of the objectives of the HR service plan, and to ensure continually working towards the commitments set out in the people plan.
- To participate on specific HR / Admin projects as directed by the HR Head.
- Maintaining personal HR files and databases.
- Monthly payment of Sodexo for managers.
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained.
- Support HR manager in various system & customer audits.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans for new joinees.
- Easing up joining experience of new employees with onboarding kits, paperwork & technical assistance to properly set up their hardware and software
- Taking feedback of new joinees within predefined frequencies & provide assistance for a year till employee has well settled in the organisation
- Follow up & coordination of medical claims for associate level employees.