HR at Recruitment Firm
Views:1354 Applications:495 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
HR Generalist Role - Energy Startup (3-8 yrs)
Joining a Start-up means folding your sleeve and doing anything & everything needed to set your people portfolio, processes, and policies right. Looking for an HR person who understands the function and can help in building the basic fundamentals around attracting, engaging & retaining employees.
1. Talent Acquisition: Partnering with the Leadership team in setting the organization structure & hiring as per the requirements. Since this is an organization that is scaling up, talent acquisition will need a lot of effort and commitment. Staying cost-efficient yet bringing in quality is the key metric for this role.
2. Engagement & Culture building: Taking structured initiatives in defining the company's values and reinforcing the same among employees through various engagement programs
3. HR Processes: Managing the employee life cycle from entry to exit seamlessly, with meticulous and diligent record-keeping and compliance with all necessary laws/guidelines
4. Compensation & PMS: Handling employee payroll and driving a culture of performance from beginning through the right Appraisal framework
the role expands as we keep hitting milestones!
- MBA (HR)/Masters in Psychology (OB/Industrial) with 3-5 years of experience in an HR Generalist role
- Preferably worked in a start-up environment
- Passion to learn & solve problems on the go
- Pleasing personality & poise to handle the employee life cycle
- Exposure to the Pharma sector or R&D units will be a great advantage