Advisor at VRecruits
Views:1812 Applications:411 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:168
HR Generalist - Media/Ad Firm (3-6 yrs)
WHAT IS REQUIRED :
- 3 to 6 years of work experience
- Manage HR Department and support the organization through a period of significant growth
- Proactively support all aspects of both the organizations operational and strategic plans
- Manage, coach and advice senior managers on performance management, people development and succession planning.
- Be a trusted partner who is - under the skin- of the business but able to take a step back to ensure alignment with wider people objectives and initiatives
- Interpret metrics and data and draw insights to support line management in making robust people and business decisions
- Reviewing and submission of HR Policies and Procedures
- Creating and managing Employee Wellbeing and Employee Engagement programmes
WHAT GOOD LOOKS LIKE :
- You will need previous experience as HR Generalist in India working in a fast paced and professional environment and have the confidence to drive initiatives to a high standard
- Have experience in start up environment is a preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Indian employment law and best practise
- You need experience managing a client group that are not all based under one roof.
- Experience helping global organizations scale.
- You are a problem solver who can help resolve issues in the - best fit- not necessarily best practice
- You are commercial and understand the key drivers of a business and how we can help enable revenue growth.
- Excellent oral and written communication style
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with stakeholders (at all levels of the organization)