Employee at EXEMPLARII HR CONSULTING LLP
Views:850 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
HR Generalist - IT (3-7 yrs)
Experience: Min 3 years to 7 years
Joining period: Immediate joiners to 15 days preferred.
Key Skills: Attendance Data Management, Employee Engagement, HR Generalist, Induction& Orientation Joining Formalities, Leave Management, Performance Management
Functional Area: HR & Administration
Role: HR Generalist
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be solely responsible for managing the entire Employee Life Cycle from joining till exit and ensure a smooth transition of the employees during working with the company.
- Be creative to plan & execute all employee engagement activities, arranging motivation sessions, communication within teams and within company for such activities, achievement communication and related planning etc.
- Handle entire event from start to end without any assistance and make it relevant and engaging for the employee single handedly.
- Identify key engagement drivers and develop the supporting internal communication plan to inform, inspire, and involve employees at all levels and geographically dispersed locations.
- Motivate and get employees involved in every engagement program to make more vibrant, energetic and value adding program.
- Provide required help in on-boarding process and be completely responsible for certain Pre and Post joining responsibilities.
- Manage & keep record of companys assets given to employees and provide/collect from employees whenever required.
- Keep track on attendance and leaves of the employees, provide required data to Accounts for salary processing and send regular alerts to employees if any issues with attendance as per companys norms.
- Coordinate with third party vendors for resources supply, attendance management & payment processing.
- Be responsible for performance failure & achievement communication, take exit interviews of the employees in resign or firing cases, process full and final settlements and ensure employee leaves with positive impression about the company and the process is handled with care.
- We are looking for Energetic, Enthusiastic young professional in our HR department.
- MUST have peoples skills, excellent in interpersonal skills, presentation skills and ability to gel up with employees easily is mandatory.
- Excellent Communication, pleasing personality and ability to handle any situations during event is MUST.
- Must possess a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills to interact daily with internal employees and external vendors.
- Should be excellent with multi tasking and handling multiple activities at a time, job will involve coordinating various teams and people in the company and outside the company.
- Candidate must have keen interest to learn various softwares used in HRM.
- Someone who is proactive with ability for communication with management and employees on an ongoing basis.