MD at Employers4Employees
Views:759 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:155
HR Employee Engagement Specialist - IT (10-15 yrs)
Key Accountabilities of this role include :
- Communications Strategy & Implementation
- Develop, execute, and evaluate an internal communications strategy, ensuring that business goals, initiatives and organisational/people news are communicated regularly and effectively
- Lead on the development and delivery of a engagement and communications calendar ensuring all initiatives/activities are delivered and communicated about in timely and efficient ways.
- Deliver end-to-end internal employee engagement plans and campaigns to inspire and engage employees. This will involve supporting senior leaders in their communications efforts in keeping their functions informed of updates and changes in consistent and engaging ways.
- Support the Internal Communications Manager in the delivery of current (and future) activities and channels
- People Team and Organisation communications
- Working closely with the global HR Leadership Team, regional HR Business Partners and senior leaders to craft and distribute key global or regional HR/people communications that are engaging for the audience whilst maintaining a clear, open and transparent communication ethos
- Employee Experience communications
- Support both the VP Organisation Development and Organisation Development Support Manager in a wide range of OD initiatives with the aim to continuously improve Altimetrik's employee experience. This will involve a deeper understanding of the initiatives and help craft, distribute and support key global and regional OD communications e.g. Performance Management, Learning & Development, Talent Management, Career Progression, Wellbeing, etc.
Our Ideal Candidate comes with :
- Overall experience not exceeding 15 years in Employee Engagement role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.