HR Director - Operations & Admin - NGO/FMCD/Internet/Online (4-10 yrs)
Director HR, Operations & Admin
- As a rapidly growing social enterprise, we are seeking an energetic, efficient, enterprising fulltime Director of Operations.
- You will build our crucial connective tissue across its HR, finance, and legal compliance functions and to expand and structure administrative processes to guide our exciting growth trajectory.
- You will be working closely with and reporting directly to CXO while also coordinating with team members in all departments to deliver on your objectives.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Minimum 3 years of work experience running operations in a startup environment
- Experience running administrative & HR processes, and deep empathy for co-workers
- Experience in maintaining accounting records and understanding of legal compliance
- University degree, ideally in Accounts, Finance, or Administration
- Hyper-attentive to finer details, systematic, thorough, and extremely organised
- Good working knowledge of operational process management (Quickbooks) and CRM softwares, to maintain day-to-day updates and draw insights through reports
Total Experience : 4-10 Years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.