Views:323 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HR Compliance Specialist - eCommerce (5-10 yrs)
Reporting Manager : Manager - Compensation, ERC and Compliance
Location : Bengaluru
Department : HR Compliance
- As a Compliance Specialist will work with HR Compliance functional leader and key stakeholders including external compliance partners to ensure HR compliance under various employment and labor laws for co's Group offices.
- The incumbent will work with internal stakeholders like Legal, HR Program Manager, Payroll, etc. to manage and drive vendor compliances under CLRA.
- S/he will project manage part of company wide projects to ensure HR compliances in the area of new office creation, etc.
- S/he will work towards building processes to audit vendor compliance, office compliance etc. and report risk assessment and mitigation plan.
- The incumbent will be responsible for creating first draft responses towards inspection & notices and work with legal / external counsel to assemble case documents.
- S/he will perform gap analysis on specific aspect of the compliance program, make recommendations and alert senior members to issues.
- S/he will monitor the regulatory landscape for changes and notifications and ensure that HR regulatory guidelines are implemented. HR Compliance Specialist will participate in cross functional process improvement initiatives owning part of project delivery ensuring compliance needs are met.
- To succeed in this role, the candidate should possess working knowledge of employment laws and regulatory changes.
- The candidate must possess high level of ownership and bias for action to drive the projects with necessary guidance.
- As such, the candidate must be analytical, detail oriented, and be adept at problem solving.
- The Compliance Specialist will need to be a fast learner and have the ability to research, understand, and operationalize regulatory obligations across the country, excel at prioritizing their workload, have strong attention to detail, and be able to quickly earn trust with various stakeholders.
- The candidate must have experience of working with external consultants and vendors and must possess strong verbal and written communication skills to succeed in this role.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Liaison with internal stakeholders and external vendors/consultants to ensure timely compliance under various laws, as applicable
- Identify obligations and risks and highlight the impact of change in country / state labour laws to drive change in co's Group policies and practices
- Own the vendor audit process for 3rd party vendors; track, maintain and publish the vendor compliance scorecard for the organization
- Extend support in managing any labour inspection and audits and create first draft response for any legal notice
- Extend support to the functional leader in setting up compliance and audit frameworks, draft employee facing communication, create standard operating procedures and engage with relevant stakeholders to drive adoption for any change in process.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners to address and solve for compliance related issues and provide necessary guidance to business teams on vendor MSA and work orders.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners to drive awareness and adoption of Compliance tools for managing internal investigations.
Job Specifications :
Education : Specialization degree in HR or Law is required
Experience, qualifications and skills required :
1. 5+ years of experience in journalism and communications out of which at least 3 years should be in media facing role.
2. Experience in partnering with business leaders in highly complex and dynamic business setting is required.
3. Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative.
4. Excellent communications skills and exemplary writing ability
5. Experience delivering results with high standards under tight deadlines.
6. Experience in developing, building and maintaining strong relationships with consumer media
7. Proven track record of writing, developing and managing approvals for news releases, media advisories, fact sheets, and related media materials