Founder at Scalent Solutions
Views:636 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:221
HR Business Partner - Telecom (8-10 yrs)
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
The role is required to work with stakeholders across levels to build an organisation that is known to be an Employer of Choice. The key role and responsibilities of the HR Business Partner will be as follows:
1. The role will provide support to the Organization in developing and implementing various HR programs, policies and initiatives, as per the requirement to ensure the best talent is attracted, hired, engaged and retained in the Organisation.
2. Ensure effectiveness of HR processes such as (but not limited to) - recruitment, onboarding and orientation, performance management, compensation and benefits management.
3. Driving operational efficiency into the HR department through effective usage of HR Management Systems (HRIS).
4. Work with the third party partners for the different outsourced HR services such as payroll, HRIS, outsourced manpower, background verification and recruitment.
5. Support in creating a seamless HR organisation covering all aspects of employee life cycle, as required from time to time.
6. Work closely with the HR Head to bring forth a culture of inclusiveness, and creating an organisation that is Open, Flat and Creative.
7. Work on Engagement calendars to create a connected, well engaged and retained workforce.
8. Work with the legal departments to ensure all necessities of Legal, Compliance and Statutory is being adhered to.
The Successful Applicant (Requirements/ Competencies/ Professional Qualification):
1. Should have an experience of 8-10 years in HR.
2. Experience in Telecom will be a plus.
3. Should have independently managed different HR processes such as Performance Management, Payroll and Benefits management, Engagement and Recruitment.
4. Should be energetic and open, willing to work with multiple stakeholders.
5. Should have the appetite to work in ambiguity.
6. Good organization skills, ability to multi-task.
7. Should be sharp and quick.
8. Good communication skills is a given - both written and verbal.