Recruiter at Pebbles Corporate
Views:1009 Applications:680 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
HR Business Partner - Technology/Entertainment (5-8 yrs)
One of our Technology/Entertainment Client is looking out for a HRBP to be based in Mumbai.
1. Maintain and develop recruiting channel, cooperate with recruiting partner, source candidates, facilitate referrals and ensure talent pipelines running well.
2. Handle Full-cycle recruiting procedure, including sourcing, interview, on-board, improve stakeholders- and candidates- recruiting experience.
3. Work closely with local employees, understand their current situations and know what HR can do to improve their devotion, engagement and productivity.
4. Adhere to company's core value and baseline.
5. Implement company's HR project, such as semiannual performance appraisal.
6. Build up and continuously optimize local HR functions, including training, cultural construction, employee relationship, local welfare and etc.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, more than 5 years- working experience in HR field.
2. Overall knowledge of HR full functions, hands-on experience in talent pipeline management and employee relationship.
3. Cross-functional communication skills and problem-solving ability.
4. Proficient in English, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.