HR Business Partner - Tech Startup (5-10 yrs)
We are currently retained by a leading well funded technology backed startup to find a strong HRBP for their business. Please note this role needs someone who has worked with an MNC followed by leading HRBP for a startup.
This role will offer you to the opportunity to provide HR business partnering to the Sales and Operations team. The role will offer you the opportunity to work on various aspects of HRBP ranging from employee engagement, L&D, performance management, HR Operations, employee grievances, compensation and benefits.
Role : HRBP
Location : Pune
Please note the two requisites that are non negotiable are :
- Strong employee relations and employee engagement background.
- Your natural style is to work with people and interact and solve their problems.
So if you think you fit the bill, then the responsibilities will include :
- Contribute to the business strategy by helping identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes
- Implement appropriate learning interventions while accounting for learning principles and theories and manage ongoing delivery
- Drive the people processes (performance, development, and career) to ensure that employees- level of performance and capabilities meet current and future standards
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan as well as participating in functional and cross-functional initiatives
- Develop and promote feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes
- Implement HR policies and reward strategy to ensure that all reward decisions are fair and objective
- Provide expert advice and coaching to employees where appropriate
- Understand employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve the HR policies and initiatives to enhance overall business performance.
- Build strong stakeholder management relationship to engage with business leaders on their requirements and manage expectations
- To qualify you must be a full time MBA with 5-8 years of strong experience in HR Business Partnering with a large global MNC/mid-size organization followed by scaling up of a startup.
Please attach a cover note for us to understand the following :
- What's your forte in HRBP - please elaborate on specifics
- What's the scale you have handled - please elaborate on span managed and type of business and profiles to which you have provided HBBP support?
- Why you think you fit the role :
- Your current CTC : If interested, please do send us a detailed cover note to evaluate your fitment to the role, why you feel you could bring relevant experience and your current and expected CTC.
Please note all resumes without cover note will take LONGER to process.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.