HR Consultant at Careernet
Views:2953 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
HR Business Partner - Tech Product Firm (8-13 yrs)
We are pleased to inform you that we are currently hiring People Experience Partner for our client - designer, developer, manufacturer and global supplier of a broad range of semiconductor and infrastructure software products. Looking for dynamic individuals who would be interested to take up new challenges and drive the process independently.
Purpose of the role :
A Business Partner role stretches across the gamut of HR activities touching an employees life-cycle at various stages in a Business Unit. This can range from Engagement of Employees, Management of Performance, Reward and Recognition and Career Development. He/she will implement HR Strategies within the BU - in line with the overall business strategy.
- Partnering with the Country HR Lead for all Merger and Acquisition activities (policies, process, payroll, compensation, compliance, entity and benefit integration)
- Business partner support for managers, including counseling senior business managers on people-related strategies and influencing global HR functions and HR service organizations based on people-related needs of business
-Working with the Corporate compensation team on merit increase, equity, career progression and performance ranking cycles.
- Collaborate with business team to ensure compliance and traction across various employee life-cycle processes
- Plan and execute Engagement Activities across the unit
- Manage employee conflict, issues and grievances and act as an employee facilitator
- Build the HR brand in the unit and external forums through participation in conclaves, seminars etc.
- The candidate will have to balance strategy and operations
- Need to be hustler. Strong inclination to technology is a must
- Full Time MBA
- 8-13 years of Relevant experience