Consultant at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:39796 Applications:895 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
HR Business Partner - Startup - XLRI/TISS/FMS/IIM/MDI (6-10 yrs)
It is a high potential start up, with extensive growth plans. Looking for candidates enthusiastic to work at Start-up.
1. The incumbent would own the HR function for the respective business & Partner with Business/ functional leaders to achieve the organization objectives.
2. Conceptualizing & executing talent management framework - to help organization meet its business objective.
3. Development & implementation of people strategy, capability building, organization design, talent acquisition, talent & performance management and change management to address the current & future business challenges & opportunities..
4. Build a learning culture to help up skill the resources to take up newer and larger roles
5. Lead performance management process.
6. Designs and recommend various C&B initiatives so as to attract and retain required range of manpower
7. Leading special HR initiatives, especially employee engagement programs
8. Provide advice & support to heads of functions & senior team members on decisions pertaining to people matters and ensure high levels of ownership on talent engagement, retention & development agenda.
Candidates with MBA in HR from Tier 1 B-Schools need to apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.